To get information and advice from our experienced advisers email firstname.lastname@example.org
Advice Centre Phone number: 01295 279988 to make appointment. Please leave a message with phone number.
Drop in - 9am to 12pm Sunshine Centre, Edmunds Road, Banbury
Advice Centre by appointment
TUESDAY 10.30 to 2pm Hanwell Fields Community Centre
THURSDAY 10.30 - 2pm
Phoenix Office, Borough House, Marlborough Road, Banbury
TEL: 01295 257974
Banburyshire Advice Centre is an Advice Centre based in Banbury, North Oxfordshire. We run a number of advice services serving the residents of Cherwell District, South Warwickshire, West Oxfordshire and South Northamptonshire and the city of Oxford.
We help adults with our advice services.
We provide information and advice on a whole range of subjects. We give Welfare benefit advice, Housing advice, care home advice, education and leisure advice, how to find a tradesman, transport, bereavement, utilities, non residential care. This is only a small range of information we cover, it is quite vast.
Below is a broad range of topics we have information on.
- Money matters Benefits and income, pensions and legal issues
- Health & wellbeing, Health conditions and maintaining wellbeing
- Home & care Housing choices, care at home and information for carers
- Work & learning Advice on work, further education, leisure courses and computer training courses providers
- Travel and lifestyle People, hobbies, transport
We do not cover Legal advice or debt advice or Tax advice but would forward clients on to experts in the field. We may have information on this area we could give out but could not advise in these areas.
We're a registered charity in England (no. 1170519)